Cynomi's AI Virtual
1. Performs cybersecurity risk assessments based on the organization’s assets and monitors its security posture.
2. Defines a periodic security action plan and security programs.
3. Follows security frameworks and complies with regulatory standards.
4. Researches the cybersecurity threat landscape and the implications of new or emerging threats to the business.
5. Designs, benchmarks, purchases and onboards new security technologies.
6. Establishes security awareness training programs
7. Leads incident-handling in real-time – mitigates, contains, investigates and reports